We have some new and exciting features to offer our patients! We have migrated to a new patient system here in the office, which has been a bit of a curve for us but will over all make your experience better and we are now able to offer you new things to assist in online booking and information. Some of the key features are:
- Personal profile linked with your patient profile in our system, means you can update or change information to make sure we are up to date for your convenience. Simply create your own unique username and password and log on like you would any other website.
- Book your appointments online! Once you create a personal profile with us, you can see when there are availability in the schedule and book your appointments online.
- Lost your receipt? Don’t worry, you can sign on to your profile and see all of your past appointments, future appointments and print of receipts you may have lost or just in case the dog at it.
- Other treatments offered are displayed online. Not everything is bookable there as some things require special attention, but you can always see what’s available, the cost and call us to request other treatments offered within the clinic!
- In the future we will be offering online payment as well. You will be able to book an appointment, pay online and just come in and get your treatment seamlessly. You can also come in for an appointment, if you forget your wallet at home (which some of us do! *guilty*), you can access your account from online later on and settle up online from the comfort of your couch. We are hoping that this will start to get implemented early on in the new year!
If you haven’t received your personalized email yet to sign in and create your own online portal, click the link below to get started! Or if you have any questions, give us a call and we will happily answer any questions you may have about all of these new things. As always, everything that you do online like you would do in the clinic is totally safe and secure, your privacy and safety is always our top concern while researching and implementing these new and exciting features.